Students or other individuals interested in Careerly Networks: one hour of individual coaching (that is two 30 minute appointments) is an ecxellent way to try out our coaching product before investing in the coaching package.
30 minute try-out session for Careerly Networks
- Evaluate skills, competencies, natural talents, strengths, and interests, and matching these to the most suited careers.
- Leverage your most marketable – and transferable – skills to new career paths and types of work.
- Set inspiring but realistic goals in your professional life, whether it’s towards a promotion, a new job, or a career change.
60 minute try-out session for careerly networks
- Resume writing is one of our flagship services. Our methodology focuses on results, impact, and numbers.
- We don't 'review' resumes. We craft them with you in a live working session(s).
- You can get started by downloading one of our templates and using this guide to help start writing the bullet points.
resumes, cover letters & networking emails
- We write cover letters targeted to specific industry standards - i.e. a cover letter for strategy consulting is very different to one for a World Bank application.
- See here for a sample best practice, and you can download more examples of really effective cover letters here.
- Building a search engine optimized LinkedIn profile: tagline, keywords, and especially the summary section.
- Using LinkedIn to fast track your job search and generate valuable leads. It’s the world’s largest job board!
- Creating a branding strategy on LinkedIn, and helping you set up a networking plan.
- Interview prep begins by crafting a captivating and personal TMAY, along with strong responses to both behavioral and technical interview questions.
- We also conduct mock interviews, with question by question feedback ensuring a rock solid performance before your actual interview.