Individual coaching is purchased by the hour ($175/hour) and is a good option for clients who require direct, customized, and tailored help. For example, Interview prep for an upcoming interview is one of the best ways to leverage us.
- Evaluate skills, competencies, natural talents, strengths, and interests, and matching these to the most suited careers.
- Leverage your most marketable – and transferable – skills to new career paths and types of work.
- Set inspiring but realistic goals in your professional life, whether it’s towards a promotion, a new job, or a career change.
- Resume writing is one of our flagship services. Our methodology focuses on results, impact, and numbers.
- We don't 'review' resumes. We craft them with you in a live working session(s).
- You can get started by downloading one of our templates and using this guide to help start writing the bullet points.
cover letter WRITING
- We write cover letters targeted to specific industry standards - i.e. a cover letter for strategy consulting is very different to one for a World Bank application.
- See here for a sample best practice, and you can download more examples of really effective cover letters here.
- Building a search engine optimized LinkedIn profile: tagline, keywords, and especially the summary section.
- Using LinkedIn to fast track your job search and generate valuable leads. It’s the world’s largest job board!
- Creating a branding strategy on LinkedIn, and helping you set up a networking plan.
- Interview prep begins by crafting a captivating and personal TMAY, along with strong responses to both behavioral and technical interview questions.
- We also conduct mock interviews to get rid of any interview jitters and ensure a rock solid performance at your actual interview.